Welcome to Reframe Your Mindset for Success.
I'm Paul Corke, an author, speaker, futurist and founder of Leadership Architecture.
This course is based on my recent book 'Reframe Your Mindset: Redefine Your Success.'
After 30 years research into happiness, mindset and what makes people successful I have defined the Mindset Equation for Success which is simple steps in the form of an equation that we can all follow with drive and determination to be successful.
This course takes you through those steps with insights, stories and techniques to help you be the best version of you, enhance your mindset and help you achieve your goals.
Why Reframe Your Mindset for Success?
The reason you should take this course is because we are taught to develop a positive mindset and to change our habits if we want to be successful but when we study what makes people successful we start to understand it takes much more when it comes to their mindset that makes them successful. The research from studying successful people and findings from Reframe Your Mindset: Redefine Your Success identifies there are pieces to the jigsaw that are missing which are essential if you want to be successful. The most successful people in life combine a number of mindsets to be successful and you can learn about them through the 'Mindset Equation for Success.'
What you will learn on this Reframe Your Mindset for Success course:
* Develop your self awareness & understanding of your mindset.
* Really understand who you are and what you want from your life.
* Discover & assess yourself against the Mindset Equation for Success.
* Take your aspirations and turn them into your life goals.
* Identify self limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering beliefs.
* Understand what drives you to overcome a lack of willpower & motivation.
* Develop your emotional intelligence & build your support network.
* Build your resilience to overcome the stress and any issues in life.
* Learn how to develop your learning agility and apply creativity to life.
* And apply the mindset equation to your goals to ensure you start to get the outcomes you want from life.
So not only will you develop and enhance your mindset but you will also apply what you learn during the coaching process on this course to your goals in business and/or life.
Testimonials for Reframe Your Mindset: Redefine Your Success
"I have to say I have really enjoyed some of the insights that Reframe Your Mindset offers and I’m sure it will inspire many people to unlock their own potential."
– Levison Wood, British Army Major, Photographer, Explorer, Writer
"I began my life as an athlete having come last in two races, but changing your thoughts has the ability to transform your world and expand possibility. Choosing specific thoughts and using the kind of tools Paul shares is what took me to a cycling gold medal in the Rio 2016 Paralympics, and on sporting adventures I might once have viewed as impossible. Reframe Your Mindset is a valuable guide to anyone striving to transform and achieve."
- Karen Darke MBE, Paralympic Champion (handcycling)
"Reframe your Mindset is a seminal piece of work in which you will refer for years to come. It is essential reading for those looking to be best they can and improve your life's chances. I highly recommend Reframe Your Mindset."
- John Bullock, Kickboxing Champion & Behavioural Change Specialist
Enjoy the course!
The course will take you on a development journey as Paul coaches you to understand your current mindset.
You will then assess yourself against the Mindset Equation to identify strengths and development areas based on the 7 significant mindsets and 21 mindset indicators.
Paul then provides insightful lessons so you can develop each of the significant mindsets as part of the equation.
And you will then decide on a goal/s as part of the coaching process and apply the Mindset Equation to achieve results.
Sign up now to be the best version of you and get the outcomes you want in your life.